All the winners of the BAFTA Games Awards 2019.
The winners of the BAFTA Games Awards 2019 have been announced, after the nominees where revealed last month.
Once again, God of War was the star of the show, taking home 5 awards, including Best Game. Return of the Obra Dinn made it’s mark by winning awards for Artistic Achievement, and Game Design. Interestingly, Nintendo Labo also won 2 awards, for Family, and Game Innovation.
The show had some unexpected winners, with Forza Horizon 4 winning British Game, whilst Yoku’s Island Express impressively winning Best Debut. Elsewhere, My Child Lebensborn won Game Beyond Entertainment, with co-op game A Way Out winning best Multiplayer.
Sadly, both Red Dead Redemption 2, and Celeste failed to win a single award, despite having 6, and 5 nominations respectively.
The full list of winners of the BAFTA Games Awards 2019 are as follows:
- Best Game – God of War
- British Game – Forza Horizon 4
- Artistic Achievement – Return of the Obra Dinn
- Audio Achievement – God of War
- Debut Game – Yoku’s Island Express
- Evolving Game – Fortnite
- Family – Nintendo Labo
- Game Beyond Entertainment – My Child Lebensborn
- Game Design – Return of the Obra Dinn
- Game Innovation – Nintendo Labo
- Mobile Game – Florence
- Multiplayer – A Way Out
- Music – God of War
- Narrative – God of War
- Original Property – Into the Breach
- Performer – Jeremy Davis (as The Stranger in God of War)
- EE Mobile Game of the Year – Old School Runescape
That’s yet another awards show wrapped up. Stay tuned for our coverage of forthcoming awards.