Definitely a big showcase from Nintendo as the Switch has become an unstoppable force with a huge announcement of new games and new in game mechanics. So many games for all genres of players, with the Switch, it seems to have offers for every kind of player. Nintendo as always showed a lot of fun and inventive designs that will keep you happy for years to come, if you don’t have a Switch then just watch the showcase and that will incite your temptation.
Daemon X Macina – Full beast mech mode engage!
Sweet customizable mech action in this high-tech game as you battle massive mech enemies. Fly, blast, slice or release your ultimate charge upon all your foes and destroy all in your way. Huge damage dealing, blood pounding action in this mech bound game, released 2019.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country
Atop the titan!
Continuing add-on to the epic franchise with huge action role-playing sword fights. Enormous dragons and creatures to come. Beautiful scenery until you enter your mech and wreck your foes. Huge hitting combo attacks with pristine character designs, released September 2018.
Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! – Gotta catch ’em all!
Highly anticipated Pokémon game offering co-op play and the ability to transfer Pokémon from your Pokémon go to your switch! All new controller design with the poké ball plus controller, so you can throw a poké ball at your TV now, just kidding, but does look awesome! Captivating game that includes Mew for free with purchase of poké ball plus, released 16th November 2018.
Super Mario Party – Team challenges in frantic battles.
Excitingly fun team-based game, Super Mario Party is here to offer new challenges and areas for you and your friends to fight for the championship. Interactive dual screen access to build your gaming foundation and come out on top, released 5th October 2018.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Charge!
Control your army to dominate this battlefield anime style action game. Awesome cinematics in a deep story-based game that shows wonderful character designs across the battlefield. Cool abilities in a turn based fighting mechanic, released Spring 2019.
Fortnite – Are you serious? Aww hell yeah!
Team or solo game to survive in a 100-player arena in a limited time. Huge game fanbase coming to Switch so you can get all your cartoon battle ground needs. With all new content including the shopping trolley! Free download now.
Overcooked! 2 – Frantic cooking is my speciality.
Fun food mayhem top-down game now lets you throw ingredients while being in a changing flying kitchen. Bake, barbecue, broil with everyone else in co-op. Crazy food making game released 17th August 2018.
Killer Queen Black – Joust as a new rival.
Indie platformer with one objective, kill the opposing queen! Colourful environment with team up and upgradable abilities to sting the queen to death. 2 teams of 4, this game will be an interesting addition to the Switches indie throwbacks, released in Winter.
Hollow Knight – Cute on the outside, dark on the inside.
Mysterious game that offers a smooth platform adventure with stunning hand drawn characters and environment. Fight your way to the end with gripping combat with all DLC available, download today.
Octopath Traveler – We want dungeons…and beasts…and action! Oh, we got it!
Group action as a dungeon crawler with a huge interactive world. Demo released 14th June with all your saved progress in the demo to transfer to full game when purchased.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Huge breakthrough in the newest Smash Bros, the action platformer is back and bigger than ever with the biggest crossover in gaming history with all previous characters in all Smash Bros games, including all DLC. The addition of Ridley from Metroid! 8 players allowing you to unlock heroes through the game, in addition to new combos and shied mechanics and all Smash Bros amiibo characters compatible. Now compatible with GameCube controllers. Massive hit game released 7th December .
Sit tight for a den full of games announced, I’m not kidding there’s loads!
- Flying space action in Star Link – Battle for Atlas, 16th October.
- Quick action MOBA Arena of Valor, Fall 2018.
- Well-known block based game Minecraft, 21st June.
- One for the pescatarians in Sushi Striker – The Way of the Sushido, out now.
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Batlle introduce Donkey Kong Adventure, 26th June.
- Pixel based dino revamp on Ark: Survival Evolved titled Pixark, Fall 2018
- Grab your sweatbands for Just Dance 2019, 23rd October.
- Kamehameha in Dragon Ball Fighter Z, 2018.
- Splatoon 2 – Octo Expansion, Summer 2018.
- Our cute little toad is here with Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, 13th July.
- Willie the wombat is finally here in Crash Bandicoot N-sane Trilogy, 29th June.
- Fight with gloopy sticks in fun Ninjala, Spring 2019.
- Board building adventure in Carcassonne, Holiday 2018.
- World cup update for FIFA 18, available now.
- Football galore with FIFA 19, 28th September.
- Ark: Survival Evolved is on the Switch for all your dino needs, Fall 2018.
- Giant beast against your survival in Wasteland 2 Directors Cut, Fall 2018.
- Well-known MOBA Paladins – Champions of the Realm, now available.
- Base builder with radiation mutations in Fallout Shelter, available now.
- Try master this Dark Souls Remastered, Summer 2018.
- Action fighter in SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy, 7th September.
- Time to hunt big time in Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate, 28th August.
- Blast with Blazkowicz in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, 29th June.
- Creative fighting in The World Ends with You – Final Remix, Fall 2018.
- Get your lemon shooter it’s here Mega Man 11, 2nd October.
- Deuce the drop shot in Mario Tennis Aces, 22nd June.
Unfortunately, no update on the huge comeback of Metroid Prime 4 but we got a hell of a lot in return including a Splatoon 2 World Championship and Super Smash Bros Invitational 2018.